Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Things I Fancy: the Pajanimals' Swan Rug


In case you can't tell from my previous Berenstain Bears and Barney the Dinosaur "Things I Fancy" posts, I watch a lot of Sprout.

And in case you can't tell from my Pinterest, I love anything Jim Henson and the Muppets.

So of course I love the Pajanimals, their sweet lullabys, and especially their bedroom. And what always stood out most to me in their room is this round swan rug, which you can see in these stills I grabbed from their "La-La-Lullaby" video:

 Very Anthropologie! I can't seem to find a similar one online, not even at Anthro.

As of this fall, the Pajanimals have gone from singing lullabys in music-video type vignets on Sprout, to starring in their very own series. Good news for Pajanimals fans, but... the set has since been changed. And the swan rug is gone. But some good changes have also been welcomed into the Pajanimals bedroom. I'm going to be talking about those, too, once I get used to the all-new Pajanimals!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...