Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pattern Haul: Vintage Vogue and Retro Butterick

Here's the latest round of patterns I purchased; all reproductions of vintage patterns and not one contemporary pattern!

I did a little research before this pattern sale and it seems that $3.99 may be as cheap as Vogue goes at Jo-Ann, so I bit the bullet and bought some of those. And even though I expressed regret at not buying certain Butterick patterns last time Butterick was on sale, those weren't the ones I bought. That's because they were $1.99 this time, and even though that's a huge discount, it's still twice as much as the 99 cent sale!

From left to right in the image above, these are the patterns I purchased in my latest pattern haul:
  • Butterick B5281
  • Butterick B5209
  • Vogue V2960
  • Vogue V2787
  • Vogue V1044
  • Vogue V8728
Most of these are labeled advanced... tell me, am I courting trouble with these purchases?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...