Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mood board: Kelly green, gold, and gray color inspiration

This color combination came to me in a dream. No joke. I dreamt I was in a kitchen with super-dimensional cabinets like the John F. Long cabinets often made fun of on the Ugly House Blog:
I actually kind of like those cabinets, especially if they had a super-bold paint color like the Kelly green they were in my dream.

In addition to the Kelly green cabinets, the kitchen in my dream (I hesitate to call it a "dream kitchen", because it's not, really) had graphic gray wallpaper, and gold accents.

It's a daring color combo that I just might try, or some variation thereof (like maybe gold wallpaper, gray cabs, and green accents), if I were brave enough.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...